Victus Radio Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S., Canada, Australia, Mexico, or U.K. residents.
- Employees of Victus Radio, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by Victus Radio Website:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person. However, entries can be duplicated by following giveaway extra entries options. Falsely duplicating entries will get you disqualified.
- To enter, log onto https://victusradio.com/20cash to guess the correct theme for the “Wake Up Down Under” music theme for EPISODE 1 ONLY. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Entries will be accepted if close to theme. Does not necessarily need to be exact, but an understanding of theme basis is needed to prove contestant listened to the music on the show and listened.
- The contest starts on October 12th, 2020, and all entries must be received by Victus Radio by 6:30 p.m. CST on October 17th, 2020. Victus Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On October 18th, 2020, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing if there is one.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive $20 CASH via Cash App from Victus Radio. Value of prize is $20 US Currency.
- Each winner will be notified by email or phone and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, and telephone number to Victus Radio at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Victus Radio. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Victus Radio reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Victus Radio. Victus Radio has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per person in the period of 21 days.
- Victus Radio is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Victus Radio is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Victus Radio has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Victus Radio and by calling 312-971-3522 option 4. Otherwise, you may email.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Victus Radio at email@example.com by November 20th, 2020.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Victus Radio and any social media site this contest are submitted to accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Victus Radio cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Victus Radio is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Victus Radio reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this Contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Victus Radio, Facebook.com, Instagram.com, and Twitter.com and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”), Instagram, Inc., and www.instagram.com (collectively, “Instagram”), Twitter, Inc., and www.twitter.com (collectively, “Twitter”), are not affiliated with Victus Radio nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media site this contest may be listed..